Full details are on my Kesurokai blog and early 2011 I should complete a short documentary film about the event, but here are a couple of tasters of the material:
Tuesday, 24 August 2010
Return from Kesurokai
For the last two weeks I have been in Japan filming a group of Japanese and European carpenters making traditional timber frame buildings using only hand tools and trees felled on site. It has been a fantastic experience but it is also lovely to be home. The heat and humidity was very tiring ... in contrast it is around 12C and raining heavily here in the Peak District today! It feels a long time ago that I was sat on the tatami mats next to the worksite kitchen logging my video and photos:

Full details are on my Kesurokai blog and early 2011 I should complete a short documentary film about the event, but here are a couple of tasters of the material:
Full details are on my Kesurokai blog and early 2011 I should complete a short documentary film about the event, but here are a couple of tasters of the material:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment